Thursday, June 9, 2016

Office Gallery Wall / Office Floors

I started this blog post over a year ago and figured since I haven't posted since 2015 I should probably post something. 

I'm so excited to have my gallery wall completed. It really finishes off the room and makes it feel like ours. Which said a lot at the time of completion because it was the only room we actually had "almost" finished. The office now has beautiful vinyl plank floors, as will the rest of the house where there is carpet.

Back to the gallery wall... It's quite an eclectic mix of different items; Eric's moon walk picture, my diplomas, the Michigan dictionary print that I just got from Etsy. It even has our awesome Christmas present from Evan and Kari with our wedding date. Oh yeah, that's right... I haven't posted here since the beginning of 2015, probably before we were even engaged! So that happened.


If you are planning on doing a gallery wall, or really hanging anything for that matter, I really recommend using these Super Hooks. They were so easy to use and are small enough that you don't notice them!



Here's the gallery wall  and office in all its UPDATED glory:








Do you have any gallery walls in your house or plan to?

No comments:

Post a Comment