Thursday, June 2, 2016

Retirement

Now that I am officially "retired" I suppose it's time I do something with this blog...

Eric and I have decided that I get to be a stay at home dog mom, doer of all house things/projects, CEO of the homestead, etc. I'm in my first week of it and so far loving it. I had an interview scheduled for a new job, which I cancelled because I've realized that time is more valuable than money. I had a hard time coming to terms with the fact that I wasn't going to be bringing in an income but after looking at it with a different perspective I've decided it's okay. For us, it works; not everyone is in the same situation.

My first week hasn't consisted of much, except some decompression time and a little garden work. (I can't wait to show everyone what we have done with the "garden," if you can still call it that!) I am hoping as I ramp up the house projects I will have a lot more to share on this blog.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment